Question about stormalong bay

kandb

DIS Veteran
We are staying for the first time at the BC in October :cool1: I was looking at pictures of stormalong bay and was wondering if the really large slide that you walk up the pirate boat to go on, is the only slide? Are there any other slides? Also, how long is the average wait to get your turn going down the big slide? Does it take like a half hour to wait? My son is not the best at waiting. My children will be 7 1/2 years old by then. Thanks, Linda

That is the only slide except for one in the kiddie area (which I haven't really looked at - assume it's very small).

As for waits, my son never seemed to wait more than a few minutes when we were there - it was December, but there were quite a few people in the pool - it was 80 degrees on the days we used SAB.

As was mentioned there's a little slide in the boat that ends in a smaller kiddie pool. We were there in August and the line for the big slide is very quick. My kids spent more time walking over to it and up the stairs than waiting their turn once they were up, maybe a couple minutes at the most.

No worries about the wait for the big slide.

We go every year in July (very busy season) & my kids have never had more than a 5 minutes wait.

As was mentioned there's a little slide in the boat that ends in a smaller kiddie pool. We were there in August and the line for the big slide is very quick. My kids spent more time walking over to it and up the stairs than waiting their turn once they were up, maybe a couple minutes at the most.

I agree. We let my DDs both go up the slide by themselves and they didn't take long to get down. They loved that slide. The little slide is actually on the back side of the ship wreck (where the big slide is). As you go up the bigger slide you will pass the smaller slide and kiddy pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter