Question About Start Dates

ArielinWonderland

Mouseketeer
I am in a show that runs through the first week in February (though I've warned my directors that I may not be there for the last weekend) but I was wondering if it's really to my disadvantage to be arriving on such a late start date?

Nothing really. If you're starting that late than you're probably through the summer right? The only thing i can think of is that its super busy during the summer months.

I think it can be a little tough making friends at first when a lot of people have already been down there for a while. But once you are there for a bit you'll fit in. That happened to a bunch of people that I worked with during my first program, but they all turned out to be really great and they made friends fast.

I had the latest arrival date for Fall '09. I honestly can't remember NOT being friends with the CPs I worked with... I think they all took me in with open arms right away. It helped to be on those groups on facebook. I actually met one of my fellow cps on there before I arrived, and lo and behold he was in my work location! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter