Question about Starbucks

disneyfreako

Earning My Ears
I wanted to know exactly where the Starbucks is located DCA and DLR if there even is one in DL and is the menu and prices the same as Starbucks out of the park? I have starbucks gift cards that I've recieved from people over the last month or so and I've been saving them to use them on our trip in Oct. I gotta have my coffee.;) Thanks in advance.

The Starbucks in DCA is in the Fiddler, Fife and Practical Cafe which is on the right hand side of the main route through the park. Someone else can probably give you the precise location, but it's easy to find and there is a small Starbucks sign outside it. It is not very far into the park. I think the prices are a little higher than on the "outside" but not that much higher than other So Cal locations I saw (for example the Starbucks on Coronado Island in San Diego was fairly close in price, but both are more expensive than Michigan where I live).

I don't think there are any other Starbucks locations in DLR, but I could be wrong. I knew of that one, and wasn't looking for others.

When you walk down Buena Vista street, it will be toward the end on your right. The menu is the same, however I am not 100% sure if you can use gift cards or not (I have not tried yet, but it would be good to know). The prices are slightly higher than a normal store, however with my annual pass discount it is actually cheaper than the usual cost of coffee for me which is AWESOME! As of now, this is the only Starbucks Coffee location at the DLR, however plans are to expand them into Disneyland, Downtown Disney and Disney world. Added perk: the cups are a blend of Disney and Starbucks, SUPER CUTE. I can't wait for the merchandise to come out. Enjoy your coffee, and have a great trip!

From information given on other threads, Yes. You can use gift cards.

People have given great reviews of this place. I'm not crazy about Starbuck's, being a Seattle girl I think they've lost their appeal, but I too gotta have my coffee so this will work.

When you walk down Buena Vista street, it will be toward the end on your right. The menu is the same, however I am not 100% sure if you can use gift cards or not (I have not tried yet, but it would be good to know). The prices are slightly higher than a normal store, however with my annual pass discount it is actually cheaper than the usual cost of coffee for me which is AWESOME! As of now, this is the only Starbucks Coffee location at the DLR, however plans are to expand them into Disneyland, Downtown Disney and Disney world. Added perk: the cups are a blend of Disney and Starbucks, SUPER CUTE. I can't wait for the merchandise to come out. Enjoy your coffee, and have a great trip!

Thanks guys for your replies. I have an annual pass so that's good to know that I can use it there also. I'll just call DL and ask first hand if they accept gift cards. I have about $50.00 worth of gift cards and it would be awesome if I could spend them at the happiest place on earth without putting a huge dent in my wallet. ;) If I can't use them, then I'll just load up on crystal light strawberry energy water instead.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter