• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Spring Offer

Dis703

DIS Veteran
Hello!

I currently have a package booked under the Spring Offer that is 7 nights at BC with 8 day PH tickets. We are very likely going to be purchasing annual passes for myself, DH and DS, but our sister who is going with us for this trip will not be getting an AP. Can I still book the ticket just for her with the room or does it have to be the entire party? I know there is a slight discount (didn't seem like much) for the tickets with the room if there was more than 4 days. Just wondering if we are going to lose that and have to pay full price for her.

TIA!

Hello!

I currently have a package booked under the Spring Offer that is 7 nights at BC with 8 day PH tickets. We are very likely going to be purchasing annual passes for myself, DH and DS, but our sister who is going with us for this trip will not be getting an AP. Can I still book the ticket just for her with the room or does it have to be the entire party? I know there is a slight discount (didn't seem like much) for the tickets with the room if there was more than 4 days. Just wondering if we are going to lose that and have to pay full price for her.

TIA!

All occupants of the room have to purchase the same tickets under a discount offer (as far as I know). So you didn't lose the discounted tickets, how about getting everyone the 8 day PH tickets and upgrading those who want them to Annual Passes once you arrive at the parks? We did this at EPCOT one night and it was very easy.

Have you checked to see if you would save money by booking with an AP rate for your upcoming trip. You don't have to get the AP until you get to Disney. You could book the AP rate, buy tickets through a authorized ticket broker or see if any travel agents have any promos that might get you a gift card with booking the room/tickets with them. You might end up saving more money than with the Spring offer that way.

Thanks for the responses. I ended up calling to check on the AP discount and it was good enough we decided to book a club level room. I'm going to use the gift cards we get 5% off at Target and buy our passes and the extra ticket for my sister so we still get a bit of a break.

Im planning on vacationing from may1-7th staying at the pop century, getting the 4 daypark pass and the dining plan. do you think that free dining will happen by then, Im going to use jet blue my question is is there anytime between may1-30th that is cheaper then may1-7th?:scratchin anything you let me know about is def. helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter