• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Space Suits

Ravensdark99

Mouseketeer
Hey I havent played for a loooong time, and I still got couple of the old Space Sutis hanging around.
I wondered if anybody could tell me what they are worth nowadays?

Thanks a lot!

would you trade a full space suit for, say, a 4th of July hat and 4th of July pin?

Hey. They are not really rare anymore, as they can be won in Tomorrowland at Blast in Space. Many people cannot win the game and are willing to trade for them, however. Most are interested in the just the pants. The game lets a player win only once a day, I guess to keep it kind of rare. I play almost every day so I have a suit to trade in my trade room. I don't usually ask for much (in fact, I usually gift them), but I often get something small. I hope this helps!

Ravensdark99 said:
So the game is still there and has not been removed?

I played it last night! I had traded my last pair of space pants away (I actually had to take them off for the trade!) and as it is my favorite costume, I had to get another one. So it was still there as of 11 PM last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter