Question about Shopping on St. Thomas

Morris*family

Earning My Ears
I am a BIG purse lover :lmao: Do they REALLY have good deals on Namebrand purses on st. thomas?

What was the BEST deal you got in St. Thomas??

:banana:

I bought a "Coach" at a streetside market for $40.

As you exit the port and turn left towards the downtown area, it was on the right before you entered the start of downtown shopping.

They had tons of other brand name like Louie, Fendi, etc...

They also had sunglasses and wallets. Definitely barter with them on price!!!

My mother and I both bought purses and got a better deal.

Are they legit, or counterfits? Or take your chances? Just curious if they seem to be the real thing. My wife may have a hayday with this, but we can get counterfit cheaper here:lmao:

I would say my "Coach" was a "Goach" as we call them. The Louie's are Flouie's but they look really good. Mine was a pretty big bag...they had tons of other purses for $25-$80.

I bought a "Coach" at a streetside market for $40.

As you exit the port and turn left towards the downtown area, it was on the right before you entered the start of downtown shopping.

Be carefull of knock-offs

Coach bags take a look at the C's and the stitching, and I believe the liner should match the exterior color.

I am pretty good at knowing which is real and which is fake...I would LOVE to buy some real ones cheaper than what I have paid for in the past LOL I know my husband would love for me to find them cheaper LOL

:confused3

I don't think you'll find real ones at the portside street vendors.....I made the assumption that mine was fake. However, it looks good and the price was great.

There are shops that are more likely to have real ones, but it's still "buyer beware."

yeah, everything i saw was fake. some looked great, others not so much! they have them in just about every store you go into.
just know your stuff and have fun looking:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter