WWYD? I'm planning to sell a contract, but have two vacations booked on it. One isn't until March, so no big deal to cancel when necessary. But the other is end of Oct., so I only have a couple weeks to cancel without sending the points into holding. Would I be better off waiting to list my sale until after that Oct. trip, or canceling and listing now? I'm not in any particular hurry to sell; it would be nice to have it done within a year. But it's also a stripped contract - canceling my two nights in Oct. would make a few points available before March (UY). OTOH, I'd hate for them to end up unused after canceling, too. I'm stumped. Any thoughts?