question about scooters

klfay80

Mouseketeer
I don't know where to post this......I am going to Disney in september, we are going to have 3 scooters.....there is only enough room for 2 in the room, do you think I could leave the other one in the lobby chargeinh

You might get an answer to that question here, but if you post this on the disABILITIES board, someone there would know.

thats a tricky one, you could try posting in the DISabilities forum for more advice.
I can imagine two being croweded in the room but three would fill the room space!!

you could always leave one outside of your room, aslong as you take the key and its tucked away out of the possbility of rain i doubt there would be a problem. best thing would be to contact your resort and discuss this with the hotel directly as they probably deal with these types of enquiries all the time and would be able to point out where to place it for maxmum security and charge.
hope you have a fantastic trip!

Which resort? You can have Housekeeping remove the table and chairs if necessary. I'd be reluctant to leave such an expensive piece of equipment out of my view/control for any substantial length of time. The renter is responsible for any damage or loss.

Would bell services allow you to leave it with them?

We did leave one outside our room in the hallway at the YC one visit when too cramped to fit it in. We were at the end of a hallway at a distant part of the resort so no one ever came around that area except those staying there and housekeeping.

Be careful to keep the keys with you if you try this.

Would bell services allow you to leave it with them?

We did leave one outside our room in the hallway at the YC one visit when too cramped to fit it in. We were at the end of a hallway at a distant part of the resort so no one ever came around that area except those staying there and housekeeping.

Be careful to keep the keys with you if you try this.
I don't think you want to leave them in the hallways in the awful event there is a fire and people have to evacuate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter