question about rock n rollercoaster

disneyland0406

Earning My Ears
i have a quick question about the rock n rollercoaster. How many loops or corkscrews are there in the ride?

I'm not sure of whether they're loops or corkscrews, but you go upside down three times.

thanks...i have been to disneyland over 100 times but i never have been to orlando so im trying to figure stuff out about all the rides. before i got there in about 3 or 4 months

I absolutly dig Rockin Rollercoaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smooth:
My only advice to you is you may want to tackle this ride after a significant amount of time went by since your last meal. I went on this about 20 min after eating at SciFi and I about wanted to toss my dinner because the coaster takes off so very fast in the beginning. Then the whole ride I'm concentrating on not hurling instead of how cool the ride is.
I am looking forward to Sept so I can go on it again - at the beginning of my day:) ;) :)

Rock'n Rollercoaster

Inversions: 3 (two rollover loops and one corkscrew)
Acceleration: 0-60 in 2.8 seconds
Length: 3403'
Height: 80'
Duration: 1:22
G Force: 5
Watts (you will understand when you get on the ride): 32000 watts per train

awesome ride!:bounce: one of my top faves!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter