Question about restrictive rehire

lexismith20

Earning My Ears
Hello, I did the program in 2010 and after my program ended I went seasonal with the company, however in March I lost my job because I wasn't able to complete the required number of hours due to living out of state. I was wondering if this makes me a restrictive rehire? I really want to apply for the spring 2014!! I'm worried now that that will be a problem. Also I believe I had costumes out that i never returned and it's a long story but I no longer have them. So I think I could still owe money too? Would that make me a restrictive rehire as well? I don't believe I ever received anything in the mail from them though stating I owed anything. Ugh sorry, I'm just so worried because I really want to do the program again for this coming spring! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

From my understanding, not meeting your hours will not give you a bad rehire status. However, having costumes on your record will. You would either have to return them or pay for them. You can still apply for the program and will receive an email from disney about your situation. You can still interview and will be penned until your rehire status changes. I was restricted rehire for a different reason in 2009 and was able to lift it and do the program in 2010, and am still with the company today.

Awesome, thanks so much, but do you know how I should go about finding out what I owe? Should I contact costuming somehow? Thanks

You can call Casting to ask what your rehire status is, just so you know before you apply. 407-828-1000

Can anyone help me I am new here and was wondering. I am a former cast member Part time and I called the casting center here in FL and ask about my status and they told me I have a Yes Status and they also told me I do not gotta wait for six month. what do I tell me I recruiter I also have an interview on Wednesday advice much needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter