• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Resort Room only reservation

Nermel9

DIS Veteran
Hi guys,

So I have a Disney trip coming up and I'm staying at 2 resorts. Usually I do a package with tickets and everything, so we have to pay for the whole thing before the trip. With resort reservations, you usually pay when you get there. I'm wondering though, am I allowed to pay for the room before I get there, so it's already taken care of? Or do I HAVE to wait until I check in to pay? It would just makes things so much easier to know the room is already paid for, but I'm just not sure if it's allowed.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup2

Hi guys,

So I have a Disney trip coming up and I'm staying at 2 resorts. Usually I do a package with tickets and everything, so we have to pay for the whole thing before the trip. With resort reservations, you usually pay when you get there. I'm wondering though, am I allowed to pay for the room before I get there, so it's already taken care of? Or do I HAVE to wait until I check in to pay? It would just makes things so much easier to know the room is already paid for, but I'm just not sure if it's allowed.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup2

You don't have to wait until check in, you can pay your RO reservation in full prior to arrival. Just call the regular number and follow the prompts to make a payment. I'm not sure if RO payments can now be made online (you always had to call before), but calling is quick and easy as everything is automated so there's no need to speak to a CM :).

Our room only bookings have always been paid when we book - I just booked a room only at Pop Century yesterday for a night before the rest of our trip at the Poly. We did it last year as well at POR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter