Question about renting pointsss?

disneyteenager

Earning My Ears
i have a question about renting points.. like who should i go with, is it worth it, should i do it.

Because i was thinking about doing 9nights 10days at AKL studio with the dining plan and that is way less then going with disney.

You can check out the DVC portion of the forum for points up for rent directly with the owners. There is also a point rental website, I believe it's Davidspointrentals.com or something like that. You can google David DVC points and it will pop right up. He's essentially a middle man and does the work for you.

Point rentals are a great way to get into a deluxe resort for less than the going rate. You're the only one that knows your budget and such. You'll have to do some price comparing and figure out what works best for you.

Now I have a great relationship with my DVC friend and I rent points from her just about every year. It has worked out great and helps her out too when she can not use her points.:goodvibes

There is a lot of trust involved when you go through an individual because they take care of everything for you and you pay them directly. I have never had a problem at all..Love it!;)

I even helped my boss rent points from another DVC member we found on the rent/trade boards and she had a very pleasant experience also.

Good luck!:rotfl:

We are using Dave's rentals in Jan. for marathon weekend. I read the point rental boards but it seemed to be a lot of people trying to get the same points from people that are renting their points. It was worth a few dollars more for me to go through Dave's and have them take care of all the contracts and any requests we have for a view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter