Question about renting points for a one bedroom villa

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by dchronister, Feb 1, 2011.

1. dchronister

dchronister Mouseketeer

Plans have changed again! OK, if we rent a one bedroom villa from a dvc owner and there are four of us, if my nephew, who is 19 stays the last 2 nights of a 6 night stay with us, is this gonna cause a problem for the hotel or the villas. It will be my DH and myself and my 2 DD's 13 and 15. I just hate to rent a 2 bedroom and will only need it for a third of our stay.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. dzorn

dzorn DIS Addict

If you get a 1 bedroom at AKV, BLT or OKW after renovations they sleep 5 becasue they have a sleeper chair in the living room.

BLT and AKV kidani will also have 2 bathrooms.

Denise in MI

4. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

You won't be able to stay at BCV, BWV, VWL or SSR because those one bedrooms only sleep four. There isn't any room for a fifth adult. AKV (non-Value villa), BLT and the renovated OKW villas do sleep five, but only OKW will be large enough for five adults which you basically have. DVC will sometimes allow a fifth person, but you'll have to provide your own sleeping materials, towels, etc. They will not provide a rollaway or cot. Also, I don't think the cushions come off the sleeper sofa. I think it is the type that flips under and the cushions support the foot of the bed.

Otherwise, get a two bedroom and enjoy the space.