Question about renting out points

Monagles

Earning My Ears
We would like to rent out a reservation. I've read the primers posted on this site. I was wondering if an experienced owner who has rented could PM me with some instruction/advice how to proceed.

Thanks

You can offer a reservation on the DVC Rent/Trade Board on this site. Be sure to read and follow the "POSTING RULES: REQUIRED READING" post at the top of that board.

Existing reservations may only be posted once you are within 30 days of the arrival date. This includes offering the reservation in reply to requests.

You may offer to make reservations for others using your points at any time. If you have an existing reservation for dates more than 30 days away, you might consider cancelling that reservation and offering to use those points to make a reservation for someone else or just wait until you are within 30 days.

There are some good suggestions about renting and rental contracts available in discussion threads on this forum. You might want to review those also and ask if you have any specific questions about the process.

Point Rental Primer
Point Rental Agreements

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter