Question about refillable mug

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by kathy23, Mar 12, 2013.

1. kathy23

kathy23 Earning My Ears

Hi everyone! We are going to Disney in April and will be having 3 of our 4 family members on the dining plan. My son is 2 and we do not need to buy him a plan. But, this means he does not get a mug. No biggie since he will not be drinking soda but I am sure he will want the same one as his big sister. I was thinking of picking one up off ebay before we go to save money and was wondering if all the resorts use the same one. We are staying at POFQ if that helps. Also, if I get the current mug, do you think it will be the same in April? Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Marionnette

Marionnette <font color=deeppink>Wishing On A Star<br><font co

The mugs are the same at each resort but they change the design from time to time.

You can buy the mugs at Disney without being on the dining plans. Why not just pick up one for him there? Or give him one of the grown ups' mugs to drink his milk or juice from so that he has one like his sister.

4. EpcotBill

EpcotBill DIS Veteran

5. Wood Nymph

Wood Nymph DIS Veteran

6. RunningWithScissors

RunningWithScissors Wife, Mom, Alabama Football GradFan

Yes, just buy him one at your resort as a souvenir. He can use it at home and really be a big boy!!