Question about rebooking onboard

tmk0730

Mouseketeer
When we were on the Magic Dec 08 my husband and I did the 10% rebooking discount. We weren't sure when we would be able to go so we picked the latest date they would let us in Dec 09. My question is if we don't think we will be able to go by Dec 09 can we pick a date after that now that we are home? Or do we have to go by then? If that's the case then we will probably just have to cancel. Thanks for your help! :thumbsup2

That's great news! We really don't think we'll be able to go by Dec 09 but definitly want to cruise Disney again, and the 10% sure is nice! Thanks so much! Once we figure out our plans we'll pick a future date!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter