Question about promo code for Sea World

Thank you so much! The discount was 25% so I just printed out 4 tickets for under $200. Also, it says right on the printout that at the end of the first day, turn the ticket in and you may return for a FULL WEEK at any time. The current promotion that I saw only gave one additional day! We'll see what happens when we get there! Again, Thanks so much!:cool1:

I am nervous about doing this. Does it just print a bar code you scan at seaworld? Did you just do it yesterday disbound??

I did it on Sunday night. Printed out tickets for the 4 of us for May 2008. I called Sea World directly the other day and they told me they would still be good that far in advance. The only offer they gave me was adult ticket at kids price and one free day. I bought tickets this way 2 years ago when we went and they were offering the same "get in for free for seven days" offer. It was great! On your way out the first day, go to guest services and they give you a new plastic pass with your picture on it and you can come and go unlimited for 7 days! We beat the crowds and got to see everything we wanted at least twice! Great, relaxing way to see the park. It was a breeze getting in as well, you have your printed pass in hand and zip right through the turnstiles. :)

Disbound....is the code you used the southwestairlines one?

Is the Busch Gardens one good for a whole week as well??? We wanted to do both SeaWorld and Busch, and having not been to either in 20+ years, it's like the first time so I imagine we'll need more than a day to see everything (not much on rides though).

I was looking at getting the combo ticket that was good for both SeaWorld and Busch, it's $85 but you have to go to both parks in the same 7 day period, so for less than $5 more we'd be able to hang in one park for 7 days and then flop over to the other for another 7 days. I like the idea of having some breathing room in between.

We're going in January

If you snooze, you lose!:eek: I just tried to order my tickets with the southwestairlines code and, of course, it no longer works. Has anyone has success with any other codes, I can't find one that works now. Thanks!

If you snooze, you lose!:eek: I just tried to order my tickets with the southwestairlines code and, of course, it no longer works. Has anyone has success with any other codes, I can't find one that works now. Thanks!

You had me scared there for a minute....the southwestairlines code had worked for me earlier in the day, but I hadn't bought them yet....then I saw your post and thought I'd blown it.....but...just went back and it worked again.

You might want to try again, maybe you misspelled it? It worked for me after you posted this.

I don't know what happened the first time...when I clicked on the link it took me to a different Sea World ticket ordering page, and the southwestairlines code would not work. :confused3 But when I tried it again just now, it took me to the right page and it took the code. :woohoo: Weird. I am so sorry for the scare!

I would keep trying the southwestairlines code. It didn't work for me the first few times I tried it either, then it went through perfectly. Did anyone else's tickets say the free week feature too?

Here's the link to use code "southwestairlines". I'm also getting them as xmas gifts. :)

http://commerce.4adventure.com/stor...F2BF21AEDB6E6F&Token=LIKFDELFKDHFDDK&Hier=03&

I am thinking about this but just want to make sure that I am not going to get stuck at the entrance. I can get tix for $54.95 adult and $47.95 kid from Seaworld.ca or I can use this code for $46.31 and 37.31. With the Cdn dollar the way it is I get a bit more of a discount with the SW code, but I am paranoid that I will get asked for my id at the entrance since I will have a Cdn accent. Has anyone gone through with this?

I am thinking about this but just want to make sure that I am not going to get stuck at the entrance. I can get tix for $54.95 adult and $47.95 kid from Seaworld.ca or I can use this code for $46.31 and 37.31. With the Cdn dollar the way it is I get a bit more of a discount with the SW code, but I am paranoid that I will get asked for my id at the entrance since I will have a Cdn accent. Has anyone gone through with this?

They are e-tickets so you apparently don't even have to talk to a human. You just scan your tickets and in you go so I don't see how they would be able to check.

Also, I bought 6 tickets with the SW airline code and if anyone did ask in Jan. when we go I will just say I don't work there anymore. You could say a number of things, but since so much time will pass before you actually go I thing the I don't work there anymore is a good one;)

I don't know when everyone is going, but I will post here as soon as I get back Jan. 20th.. keep your subscription to this thread and I promise to let everyone know:)

Hey! I entered the codes southwestairlines, Lowes, Pepsico and it came back saying the code could not be found. Am I doing something wrong? Is there another code to use?

Thank you
Ronda

Go to the post by laxcdn and click on the lower link that was provided. I just printed these tickets using that link. Great deal!:thumbsup2

Can someone please send me the promo code? We have a trip planned in March and I am trying to purchase Sea World tickets online but I can not find a promo code anywhere. Thank You!! :cool1:

I have 5 tickets to Busch Garden that are about10 years old never been seperated. does anyone knowif they are still valid

I tried the code for tickets and got the 25% off as it stated. It did mention on the site that you would get 10% off the dinners dine with shamu and the luau. But, when I click on the luau the price doesn't reflect the 10% discount. I tried it 3 or 4 times with no luck. Wonder what's going on?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter