Question about Priceline car rental

leebee

DIS Veteran
I have used Priceline quite a bit for hotel rooms and airfare, but never for car rentals. We have a last-minute trip to Indiana planned as my MIL is having cardiac surgery. I got decent airfare using points on Southwest and we'll be staying at my SIL's home, so no need for airfare or hotel. However, I am having a very difficult time finding a car rental rate I am happy with. Right now I have a full-size at Alamo, 2/17-2/22, for $212; I found the rate through carrentalsavers.com. UGH. I was thinking about bidding on Priceline, but I have a question about the final cost. When I put in a bid, that's a per day bid without taxes and fees, correct? Is there any way to estimate or calculate what the final cost will be, airport fees and taxes included, before bidding? I would hate to think I was getting great rate and end up paying more than what I could get on my own.

After you input your bid, the next page will show the total cost, before you make your final confirmation.

You can also try Hotwire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter