Question about pin codes

Dani4girls

Mouseketeer
If I get a pin code in the mail or email, will that code show up somewhere in my disney online account? If I am pricing out a future trip, how do I use that pin?

KWIM?

Dani

I know from my past experience if you get a pin it should be under your name when you call to make your reservation. That is actually how I found out I had one a few times!

I am not aware of any way to use the code online. You would have to call the reservation line and speak to a CM. They will see that the pin code is available on your account.

I know from my past experience if you get a pin it should be under your name when you call to make your reservation. That is actually how I found out I had one a few times!

So we can just call up, see if there is any pin code discounts for our account and find out if any would lower our price even more?

Have you happened to ask about why you never got any notice of this pin code?

I received one in an e-mail in December, and the e-mail contained a "Book Now" link. I clicked the link, which took me to Disney's reservation site. I entered my planned vacation dates to check availability and was asked to verify my last name and zip code in a pop-up that also had the code already entered. Once I verified the info, the usual results list appeared, showing the resorts/rooms available with the PIN discount. I was able to book both a MYW package and a room-only reservation online with the offer I received.

ETA: My family took our first trip to WDW last March, and ordered a new planning DVD in November. I received e-mails with unique offer codes in April, May, July, August, and December.

Last edited:
""So we can just call up, see if there is any pin code discounts for our account and find out if any would lower our price even more?

Have you happened to ask about why you never got any notice of this pin code""

Yes, I have called a few times and asked about me and everyone in my travel party and we had codes twice. Once the dates didn't work for us but the other time we got free dining!! This was 2-3 years ago and haven't had a pin code since but it is worth a try!!

I received one in an e-mail in December, and the e-mail contained a "Book Now" link. I clicked the link, which took me to Disney's reservation site. I entered my planned vacation dates to check availability and was asked to verify my last name and zip code in a pop-up that also had the code already entered. Once I verified the info, the usual results list appeared, showing the resorts/rooms available with the PIN discount. I was able to book both a MYW package and a room-only reservation online with the offer I received.

ETA: My family took our first trip to WDW last March, and ordered a new planning DVD in November. I received e-mails with unique offer codes in April, May, July, August, and December.
Did you receive the same pin code offers each time? If not, how did they differ?

Did you receive the same pin code offers each time? If not, how did they differ?

The offer stayed the same each time - % off a room, with the option to book as a package. I found that (at least with the latest one) the price was no better than the public offers for the same time period - I just received it a little sooner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter