• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about pin codes?

bamamom

DIS Veteran
I have never gotten a pin code (that I know of) and was wondering do they come by email? And so are they in a newsletter type thing or just simple email with code :confused3 I hoping I haven't gotten one and didn't read the email or something...do you register for them? I would so love to get a FD code that could be used this summer (rare I know) but with 16 and 15 yr old summer is only time we can go and they eat alot :eek:

Thanks for any info !

I have never gotten a pin code (that I know of) and was wondering do they come by email? And so are they in a newsletter type thing or just simple email with code :confused3 I hoping I haven't gotten one and didn't read the email or something...do you register for them? I would so love to get a FD code that could be used this summer (rare I know) but with 16 and 15 yr old summer is only time we can go and they eat alot :eek:

Thanks for any info !
The PIN emails that I've gotten have been from Disney Destinations. They look like a regular newsletter email but sometimes have "A Special Offer for the XXXXXXX Family" in the header.

The only PIN codes I have ever gotten I received in the postal (snail) mail. They were a big fold over type mailer where there is sticky stuff holding it shut and when you open it, it folds out into like 3 sections. It was decorated on the outside so that there was no mistaking it was from Disney.

The first time I had gotten a PIN code was after saving some vacation quotes on the Disney website.

Once I got one after ordering the vacation planning DVD.

That one did not apply to the dates we were going.

Both times I have gotten free dining it was from a public free dining offer.

But that is looking less and less likely as the year progresses on. I am sure they will still offer it during August and September if nothing else.

But I do know they have had PIN codes for free dining because I had called Disney to ask if there was a PIN code associated with my name and she said all the free dining PIN codes they had sent out expired on March 7th. She told me this about a month ago. SO they have sent some out. Just no public free dining offer.

But DH and I decided on our next trip we would rent DVC points and free dining wouldn't apply to us. SO now I don't have to sit and watch for free dining like I have the last 2 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter