question about pin code

tinkerbell555

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if I have a family of 5 ages 20,13,15 and I recieved a pin for free dining can I book a split stay and use the pin for both reservations? We have been before and stayed at pop in 2 rooms. This time we wanted to try something new and we have never had the regular dining plan. We loved the counter service one. I wanted to try and do 3 nights por and 3 nights aoa 2 rooms at aoa if possible. Do you think we will be too crowded at por with the trundle bed? That would be the only way we could do a moderate? I am so excited about the pin code.:cool1:

Few thoughts:

* Yes, you can use a pin multiple times.

* POR would be tight with the older kids. I would think the extra beds & extra bathrooms of a suite would be a better fit for your family.

* If you are talking about the Free Dining pins - there are minimum tickets purchases required. You would have to buy tickets with both packages and that adds cost quickly.

If you're just trying to get the Plus dining plan, you can stay at a value resort and pay to upgrade. It's about $19 per night, per adult to upgrade the dining plan.

I think in your case, with older children, I'd do the AOA suite and upgrade to Plus Dining.

Does anyone know if I have a family of 5 ages 20,13,15 and I recieved a pin for free dining can I book a split stay and use the pin for both reservations? We have been before and stayed at pop in 2 rooms. This time we wanted to try something new and we have never had the regular dining plan. We loved the counter service one. I wanted to try and do 3 nights por and 3 nights aoa 2 rooms at aoa if possible. Do you think we will be too crowded at por with the trundle bed? That would be the only way we could do a moderate? I am so excited about the pin code.:cool1:

As mentioned, in order to do a free dining stay at both resorts, you will have to purchase two sets of tickets, but one set can be saved for future use. If by "two rooms at AoA" you mean standard rooms, they are excluded from the offer.

I believe, based on the ages you posted, you will also get hit with an add'l adult upcharge for each night at POR. It will accommodate 5, but I believe only two may be adults, past that there is an add'l charge.

Thank you for all the help. I called disney yesterday and for a suite at aoa with upgrade dining is 4700.00 for 6 nights for my free dining pin. For an extra hundred dollars I could do beach club with the daybed or boardwalk. I am thinking the kids would really rather have 2 rooms, 6 nights is a long time with 5 people in one room.
:scratchin

Thank you for all the help. I called disney yesterday and for a suite at aoa with upgrade dining is 4700.00 for 6 nights for my free dining pin. For an extra hundred dollars I could do beach club with the daybed or boardwalk. I am thinking the kids would really rather have 2 rooms, 6 nights is a long time with 5 people in one room. :scratchin

Ummmmm for $100 id do boardwalk or beach club!!!!! No brainer :) it would be tight but the resort is so much better

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter