• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Pin Code

smallfri1112

Hakuna Matata
Hello,
I just recently booked my trip for December 3 - 11, 2010. Today, my fiance received a pin code for the week that we will be there. Does anyone know if they will allow me to apply the pin to my trip if I am the main guest on the reservation? My fiance's name is on the guest list, so I'm wondering if they would allow me to use the pin. I guess the worst case scenario is cancel my reservation and redo it under his name. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
:goodvibes

Yes, if he is traveling with you, you can use his pin. Give Disney a call and see if they are able to apply it to your current reservation.

Update on this... Disney allowed me to use my fiance's Pin Code since he was on my reservation. Saved some serious cash!! Thanks for the help! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter