Question about pin code?

disneystacy

DIS Veteran
I received the pin code for the free dining. We are planning on these dates arriving 9/14 and leaving 9/18. 4 nights 5 days. Do we get meals for 5 days or only 4 with this deal? Thanks

The dining alotment is per night. But if you have credits left over you can use them til midnight the day you check out.

HTH

I received the pin code for the free dining. We are planning on these dates arriving 9/14 and leaving 9/18. 4 nights 5 days. Do we get meals for 5 days or only 4 with this deal? Thanks

I would also like to know about this, thanks for the info coming here. Still waiting for some who experienced it already.

Have a nice day. :)

Pin code??? How did you receive this? Is the free dining only offered to some people or can anyone get it?

Pin code??? How did you receive this? Is the free dining only offered to some people or can anyone get it?

Yes free dining has been offered to those receiving email pin codes (not sure of snail mail codes yet). I got one and booked August 16th at Pop for 2 rooms. The email offer dates are 8/16/09-10/1/09.

6 nights standard room at Pop (8/16--8/22/09)
2 adults and 1 junior
1 day base ticket (we all have APs)
Basic Dining package for 6 nights
Total=$799

As accountingbabe posted, the dining credits are per night, so if you stay 4 nights 5 days you get 4 TS credits, 4 CS credits and 4 Snacks per person on the regular dining plan. But you can use them from your arrival day until midnight of your checkout day (5 days in the OP's question).

Does anyone know if a DVC member can book their own hotel and still get the free dining as long as MYW tickets are purchased? Thanks!!

Does anyone know if a DVC member can book their own hotel and still get the free dining as long as MYW tickets are purchased? Thanks!!

No. If this was possible I would be first in line. We are DVC members, but will change to do this. While I would've love to stay at the BCV, I will just save those points for another stay.

Right now,Free dining pins are like all others...person specific, random, and non transferable .In order to be eligible for free dining you need to book a pkg including resort stay and tix at full priced rack rate and the dining portion is free.The dining credits are based on the number of NIGHTS you are staying .So for my trip 9/21-9/26 I get pp over 3 y/o 5TS,5CS, and 5 Snacks .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter