Question about payment due date

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by utkscvol1, Jun 7, 2008.

1. utkscvol1

utkscvol1 DIS Veteran

We had a couple of unexpected expenses pop up on us and are supposed to have our vacation paid off by July 15. I called today and talked to a cm and asked if there was anyway that deadline could be extended 15 days to July 30. She assured me it would be fine that they actually give a 30 day grace period so not to worry. Anyone else had to do this before. I know she reassured me it would be fine but still a little nervous.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

I, personally, have never experienced this, but I have read posts here that people have said if the balance isn't paid at the 45 day mark, that Disney sends out a reminder notice and does actually give like 30 days to get it paid :). So with hearing that and having CMs reassure you, I think you'll be fine, especially with you planning on having it paid just 15 days after the final due date ::yes::.

4. tiger4me2

tiger4me2 DIS Veteran

While I have never done it. I would get them to send you an email confirming this. too much CM are giving out wrong information. I ask once what happen if you don't pay on time & was told if it by a few days ok unless the computer kicks it out. Call back & talk to a superisor & ask for email. MHO Good luck:goodvibes