Question about passes please

Janet11779

Earning My Ears
Hello

Can someone please tell me how do I find out AHEAD of time how much money I need to put towards the passes to put in the water parks???

I'm really not sure How many days I have on top of it.

I don't have tickets..my husband was in charge and has them in safe.

Is it one the back of the tickets? Can they tell you and is there a number???

Thanks anyone who responds to help!

THANKS AND THANKS

I don't understand your question(s) and I'm guessing others may not either since it's not answered yet.

To add water parks & more option to your ticket, it is a flat fee - I think it's $50 per ticket, regardless of the length of your original ticket. That gets you the same number of water park or Disneyquest entries as park days on your ticket (so 7 day MYW ticket + waterparks gets you 7 entries to the waterparks/DQ).

I didn't understand this at all if it's a different question:
I'm really not sure How many days I have on top of it.

Same here...you haven't described the situation sufficiently.

Are these old, previously used non-expiring tickets? Then you can't upgrade them in any way anyways after 14 days from their first use.

If they are unused, it costs $50+tax to add the WPFM option, regardless of length of the ticket or if you add it now or later. You get one WPFM option (a.k.a. a "plus") per park day on the ticket (except if it is a 1-day ticket, in which case you get two).

If you are asking if you already have the WPFM option, you could call the number that I'm sure Robo will be here shortly to post :) but you need the ticket information on the backs of the tickets, or just wait until you get to WDW and ask at any ticket booth (and maybe the resort).

are you asking if there is a number to call about upgrading tickets? adding features to you tickets? or just trying to find out what kinda tickets you already have?

there is a sticky at the top fof the thread about tickets that might help

You might want to look at the Everything About WDW Tickets locked sticky in this Forum. Especially the items bolded in the list below.

Post and Contents
1. This Table of Contents
2. Magic Your Way (MYW) Ticket Basics Including Definitions
3. Annual Passes and Water Park Tickets
4. Tickets Available Only to Florida Residents
5. Tickets Not Available to the General Public
6. Upgrading MYW Tickets (Not to Annual Passes)
7. Upgrading Tickets to Annual Passes
8. Dealing With Tickets Issued Prior to 1 January 2005 (Pre-MYW)
9. Children and Adults
10. Special Events
11. Comprehensive MYW Ticket Example
12. Hotel Card (Key To The World (KTTW))
13. Lost Tickets
14. Finger Scans
15. Frequently Asked Ticket Questions.
15A. Hopping Rules
15B. WPF&M With No Expire
15C. No Expire Upgrades
15D. Upgrading an Unused Ticket
15E. Upgrading Special Tickets
15F. Checking on Old Tickets
15G. Renewing Annual Passes (Including Renewal Vouchers)
15H. Upgrading Completely Used Tickets
16. Price List as of August 3, 2008
17. Comparison Chart of 2007 and 2008 Pricing.
18. Free On Your Birthday 2009 Promotion
19. Additional Birthday Promotion Details and Clarification
20. Information on Disney's Armed Forces Salute 2009

To get there directly, follow the link in my signature.

sORRY GUYS..JUST GOT BACK....

i JUST WANTED TO know where I find out to find ou t what my OLD tickets I have are worth...and what I need to pay to upgrade. SOrry about the rambling!

I'll check out the suggestions...

sORRY GUYS..JUST GOT BACK....

i JUST WANTED TO know where I find out to find ou t what my OLD tickets I have are worth...and what I need to pay to upgrade. SOrry about the rambling!

I'll check out the suggestions...

As posted, you can't upgrade tickets that are more than 14 days old, whether they were non-expiring or not, so you won't be able to do that. But you can call to find out how many days of park entry are left on your tickets.

As posted, you can't upgrade tickets that are more than 14 days old, whether they were non-expiring or not, so you won't be able to do that. But you can call to find out how many days of park entry are left on your tickets.

Well, you can upgrade them if the tickets haven't been used.

I'm not sure if the OP meant that they have been used or if they are new, but were purchased a while ago.

Well, you can upgrade them if the tickets haven't been used.

I'm not sure if the OP meant that they have been used or if they are new, but were purchased a while ago.

True! I was assuming, and you know what they say ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter