• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

question about parades at MK

WendyLovesPeter

I wanna go back. I gotta go back to WDW!
if the bridge is under construction, and the parade route is altered....

will the afternoon parade still pass in front of Pecos Bill - that is MY fave spot

if the bridge is under construction, and the parade route is altered....

will the afternoon parade still pass in front of Pecos Bill - that is MY fave spot

No SpectroMagic from Aug. 15-Aug. 29.

During that time the "3 O'Clock Parade" will run both at 3pm and 7pm.

It will start near the Firehouse in Town Square, go down Main Street, run AROUND the Hub and return back up Main Street and back out near the Firehouse.

The parade will not go thru Frontierland.

What other changes will this make to traffic patterns etc.? Will it be closed during the day?

What other changes will this make to traffic patterns etc.? Will it be closed during the day?

It is not a major problem to lose that bridge to foot traffic, as it is a simple matter to use the Adventureland "bridge" and connect to Liberty Square via the large covered breezeway where the large restrooms are located, just across from the Swiss Family Treehouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter