Question about pack and plays/cribs

akayf

Mouseketeer
My younger son will be 2 years and 2 months on our vacation. We are staying at the Contemporary. He still sleeps in a crib and I don't foresee home moving into a bed before our trip(I am keeping him that crib for as long as I can!). Do they provide pack n plays or cribs at the Contemporary? He does sleep in a PnP for naps at my in laws and the babysitters. If i need to, i could just create a nest on the pull out couch using pillows and cushions under the fitted sheet as bed rails. Then 5 year old son sleeps in one of the queen beds and dh and I get the other.

Hi @akayf!

When I stayed at the Contemporary a couple of years ago, the hotel provided a small crib for my daughter. I love the Contemporary. Enjoy!

Yes they do. We just got back from a week at the Contemporary last week. My 1 year old slept in the pack n play. It is your standard pack n play - folds up if you need more space in the room during the day. They provide a sheet for it, but we always just bring our own. FYI, the pack n play does fit in the bathroom. Our little guy slept in there the whole week and it was nice and quiet for him.

On our last trip my then newly 2-year old daughter stayed in the PNP and it worked out well.

Just be careful of putting it too close to the bed. One day during afternoon nap my little angel reached out and got her hands on a Duffy the Bear on a stick that we picked up at Epcot earlier in the day. She proceeded to pound on Mama with it singing "Wake Up, Wake Up, Mickey is Waiting!"...

Yes, they provide a pack-n-play. Also for future reference (since you mentioned using cushions as a 2nd choice) you can also request bedrails once he's older but still needs that security of not rolling out.

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter