Question about owning at 2 different resorts

Luvscrappin

Mouseketeer
Say I were to purchase a second contract at a different resort..my question is would I be able to book at my second resort at the 11 mo window using points from both contracts? ( I hope I am being clear enough) My second contract may not have enough points alone. Thanks!

Ok thanks. I wasn't sure if I should just look at the same resort or look elsewhere for a smaller contract to give us enough points.

Some people use a small contract from a different resort as their "every other year" destination. By combining the points over multiple years (bank/borrow), they book a full stay at the 11 month window (every other year or so).

Say I were to purchase a second contract at a different resort..my question is would I be able to book at my second resort at the 11 mo window using points from both contracts? ( I hope I am being clear enough) My second contract may not have enough points alone. Thanks!
Nope, if that strategy worked I'd buy 25 GFV points and 200 SSR points and always stay @ the VGF :)
It makes sense when you think of it from the perspective of points owners at smaller resorts like VGF, if all those points from the largest resort, SSR, were allowed to be bootstrapped in to booking at VGF at 11 months then VGF owners would be squeezed out of their home resort because it would be swamped with other resort points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter