• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Outer Rim Lounge

tiffsix

Queen of the Castle
i plan on going there Sept 25th to watch the Giants game. The game starts at 8:30 and should be over by 11:30. Will i have a problem watching it here? In other words, will they close up at 10 or 11 and i will be out of luck to watch the end of the game? Does anyone have idea about this??

John

I think they are open to midnight, but what makes you so sure they will have the Giant's game on their TVs?

Since it is the prime time game and potentially the only American sports event that evening (unless there is an evening baseball playoff game on), I would think that it would be on....but you never know what they might do.

Cheshire Figment said:
I think they are open to midnight, but what makes you so sure they will have the Giant's game on their TVs?

It's the Sunday night game of the week and there is no other football games and the baseball playoffs don't start for another week.

Thanks for letting me know about midnight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter