Question About Osborne Lights

mjaclyn

Currently in Wonderland
Hi all!
DH and I are surprising our two kids with a last minute trip to Disney the first weekend in January! We have never seen the Osborne lights and would like to see them. We will be there the last three days they are up - a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Has anyone been to the Osborne lights towards the end of its run? Which of those three nights would be the best to go? Also, around what time do they turn them on? Once they turn them on do they keep them on until the park closes?

Thanks!!

mjaclyn said:
Hi all!
DH and I are surprising our two kids with a last minute trip to Disney the first weekend in January! We have never seen the Osborne lights and would like to see them. We will be there the last three days they are up - a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Has anyone been to the Osborne lights towards the end of its run? Which of those three nights would be the best to go? Also, around what time do they turn them on? Once they turn them on do they keep them on until the park closes?

Thanks!!

They'll come on around 6:00p to 6:15p and remain on well after park close.

We try to do Fantasmic on the night we want to see the Lights. It seems if you are there in the first hour, its a madhouse, shoulder to shoulder and little movement going on. Though it is still crowded after the Fantasmic show, we find it easier to manage, more room to roam and really see the details.

Anytime you go though it is fabulous. Standing in one place doesn't take away from the beauty of the Lights, the dancing lights and music are a sight to behold. But, it you are looking to really 'see' the details, I suggest later in the evening.

Have a wonderful time!

Kelly

I was there the last weekend last January. My sister came over and we went on Saturday night. I expected it to be horribly crowded, but it was manageable. We usually start at the back end and work our way towards the front so we are closer to the exit when we are finished with the lights. I can't speak for the other two nights though, as we only went that Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter