Question about open house times

scootch

DIS Veteran
Do adults have to go to the open house? My question arises... my daughter turns 13 just before the cruise, so she will be in in the edge. She will likely want to peek in the lab at sometime during the open house times with her 10 year old sister. Does an adult have to be present, or can the two of them head to the open house without me.:confused3 Also, I see on the Fantasy navigator that the Edge and Vibe have open houses?? What is that???

I asked this yesterday on another thread, and the answer was--Yes--adults have to accompany kids to Open Houses. I'm in the same situation as you with a 13 yo.

We dropped our 9 y/o off in the lab during open house. The counselor said she could leave at any time, and if she was there when the open house was over in an hour they would check her in. She did not have sign in/out priviledges either. Also, our 14 y/o was set up to sign her in/out as well, so he picked her up several times.

This was last week on the Wonder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter