Question about Online Check In

BunsonHoneyDew

Earning My Ears
So in 15 days (yay) I can check in online and skip the lines? Can someone explain this to me? When I get to my resort I will no longer have to go to the lobby? Help

So in 15 days (yay) I can check in online and skip the lines? Can someone explain this to me? When I get to my resort I will no longer have to go to the lobby? Help

You'll still have to go to the lobby. Online check-in speeds up the process by having all your paperwork ready for you when you get there (KTTW cards, etc.). There is a separate line in the lobby for those who have checked in online - sometimes it's shorter, sometimes not.

You can do on line check in 10 days out from your vacation. You still have to check in at the lobby, but they "should" have your room packet all ready to go, with your keys printed. I say "should" because one time they didn't have my stuff ready, and that was because they had downgraded me.:headache:

There will be 2 lines in the lobby, and 1 will be for people who have taken advantage of on line check in. Just look for it!

You will still have to physically check-in. There will be 2 lines, 1 for normal check-in and one for on-line check-in. If you do online check-in, you show the CM your ID and they will hand you all of your paperwork and KTTW(s). If you don't have any questions, you will be on your way. With online check-in you can specify your approximate arrival time. If you are arriving prior to official check-in time, your room may be ready for you. The last 3 times we've done online check-in we arrived around 10:30AM and our room was ready all 3 times.

If you don't do online check-in the CM will have to program your KTTW(s), enter credit card info for room charging priveledges. In theory, online check-in is faster.

In another on line check in thread people stated that you needed to enter a credit card in order to check in on line. I don't want to do this and was wondering for those who have done it recently if it was needed. We are under 10 days:yay:

Nohal said:
In another on line check in thread people stated that you needed to enter a credit card in order to check in on line. I don't want to do this and was wondering for those who have done it recently if it was needed. We are under 10 days:yay:

You do not need to enter a credit card to check in online. Either they gave incorrect information or you did not understand their post.

It ALLOWS you to enter a credit card for charging privileges, not required.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter