Question about online ADRs and 'Ohana

jenf22

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. I'm trying to get an 'Ohana dinner reservation while also trying to perfect some of my other ADRs. Mostly I'm looking at character meals. If I do a search for "character dining" for dinner, will 'Ohana show up? I've noticed Tusker House and other options that don't have characters for dinner show up all the time in my "character dining" searches. I'm just looking for ways to make my searches faster since my trip is quickly approaching (11 days to go!) and I'm starting to have dreams involving ADRs! Any other insider tricks would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Since the character meal at Ohana is breakfast only if youre searching for dinner I wouldn't think it will show up, but that's just my best guess!
Good Luck!

Ok, nevermind what I said.. it WILL!! I just did a character dining search for the day I'm trying to get Ohana and it did pull the dinner time that's available. Too bad for me the only dinner ADR for the day I need is WAY too late!
Hopefully you can find what you want!

Thanks for the help. I was hoping it would come up either way. Needless to say, I haven't seen one yet...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter