Question about onboard booking discount

diane648

Mouseketeer
We are sailing on the Wonder in February 2010. While onboard, if we book a 5 night cruise on the Dream for May 2011, what type of booking discount / on board credit could we expect?

Also, we are a family of four. If we booked two connecting rooms instead of one room, would the discount / obc be for each room?

Thanks!

We just got off the Wonder on the 10th we booked 2 different dates onboard, and the offer was 10% off the cost of the Cruise, and 100 dollars obc for the 2 four day cruises we booked. We also only had to put down half of the deposit required the other half will be paid at final payment time.

Do you have to give your date when you book or can you decide later/ I an going on a 4 day Wonder in March and would love to reserve for sometime in June 2012, would that be too far off? Tia

Do you have to give your date when you book or can you decide later/ I an going on a 4 day Wonder in March and would love to reserve for sometime in June 2012, would that be too far off? Tia

You do have to select a date, but you can book as far out as possible and then move the reservation to the date you want when they release the June 2012 dates. Unless they change their policy before then, you would still keep the discount (off of the June 2012 price) and the OBC.

We get only a 5% discount and no OBC. I wonder when they are going to give us a break. Every year they raise the amount of points. Better off selling the DVC and paying cash

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter