• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about old Water Parks and More passes

momlady

Mouseketeer
We went to WDW in Dec 2004 and bought 4 day WP&M passes. We used the 4 days on the passes but not the Water Park option, which at the time was good for a WP admission, a Pleasure Island admission or I think a Wide WOrld of SPorts admission.

We are leaving Saturday for a week's vacation and would like to use up that last bit on our passes. I know the WP admission would still be valid, but what other options would I have for the "and More" part? Is Disney Quest a possibility? My kids are older now and the forecast calls for 2 days of scattered thundershowers so it'd be nice to plan for something indoor if I can.

Also I am assuming I have to pay the difference between the price of a kid's pass and the current adult pass? Both my kids are over 9.

THanks!

We had a very similar situation, but we had partially used some old water park days.

The tickets worked for us on a subsequent trip for visits to Blizzard Beach & Typhon Lagoon. I'm pretty sure that they would also work for Disney Quest. Ours were purchased around the same time as yours and we used them for Disney Quest on past trips.

As far as your kids being older than 9, you don't have to pay for the difference. If you purchased your ticket when your child was 9 or under, they can still use it after then turn 10. I plan to do it this summer with a couple of old water park days left on my 11 year old's "child" ticket that we purchased about 4 years ago.

...I'm pretty sure that they would also work for Disney Quest. Ours were purchased around the same time as yours and we used them for Disney Quest on past trips...
If the old tickets are Park Hopper Plus tickets (pre-2005) then the plus options did not include DQ and you will not be able to use them for admission there. If the tickets are MYW ticket from anytime after January 2, 2005 then you will be able to use them at DQ.

If you had the "Park Hopper Plus" tickets they are not valid at DQ. You can use the water parks, WWS or Oak Trail Golf Course.

Just out of curiosity? Does this mean if I have 7 day passes with the Water Park and More option, but only go to the water parks on 2 of the 7 days, I still have 5 WP addmissons to use inthe future???

Just out of curiosity? Does this mean if I have 7 day passes with the Water Park and More option, but only go to the water parks on 2 of the 7 days, I still have 5 WP addmissons to use inthe future???

Only if you add the no expiration option to your tickets, which may not be worth it depending on how many days/options you have remaining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter