Question about October and November in WDW

All Star Paul

Mouseketeer
So we are going from October 27th to November 10th. Our dates are fixed but we have only booked flights so far. We miss the US free dining but does anyone know if Disney is likely to have any deals for that timeframe? We want to stay on site. Thanks

For 2016 probably not. UK free dining covered these dates but promo ended Oct 2015.

Have you thought about renting dvc points, can make onsite stay cheaper.

There is a US room only discount that covers up to 5 November at the moment.

There will probably be a discount out that covers your last few nights later on.

Thanks for the responses, I did think about the US deal but wanted the dining package and that means I would need to book US tickets but the DVC points could be an option.

Thanks for the responses, I did think about the US deal but wanted the dining package and that means I would need to book US tickets but the DVC points could be an option.

Buying the DDP rarely works out cost effective. You would probably be better looking at the room discount and paying for food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter