• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about number in party

Status
Not open for further replies.

becd

Mouseketeer
I recently got an updated DAS in Magic Kingdom and while I had no problems something odd did happen. The CM helping me asked me if all the members of my party were there and to point them out so he could see them. There are only 5 of us all together and luckily everyone was there. Now, it could be he asked me that because the woman ahead of me had 16 in her group and I know when it is over 8 they do all have to be present when it is issued, and maybe he was just on a roll, so to speak. So my question is, was this a mistake on his part or a new policy? It could be problematic for me in the future because I usually leave my DH in the room on the first day (we usually arrive in the afternoon) to go and take care of this. Thanks is advance for any help!

I recently got an updated DAS in Magic Kingdom and while I had no problems something odd did happen. The CM helping me asked me if all the members of my party were there and to point them out so he could see them. There are only 5 of us all together and luckily everyone was there. Now, it could be he asked me that because the woman ahead of me had 16 in her group and I know when it is over 8 they do all have to be present when it is issued, and maybe he was just on a roll, so to speak. So my question is, was this a mistake on his part or a new policy? It could be problematic for me in the future because I usually leave my DH in the room on the first day (we usually arrive in the afternoon) to go and take care of this. Thanks is advance for any help!

hasn't this thread already been started? I thought this same question was asked last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter