Question about New Year's Eve cruise

lucianam

Earning My Ears
Does a 3-Night New Year's Eve cruise on Disney Magic have Pirate's Night? Or is it replaced by the NYE deck party? Can anyone find a Personal Navigator for the 3 Night NYE Cruise? I've been looking for one but not luck so far. Thanks!

Does a 3-Night New Year's Eve cruise on Disney Magic have Pirate's Night? Or is it replaced by the NYE deck party? Can anyone find a Personal Navigator for the 3 Night NYE Cruise? I've been looking for one but not luck so far. Thanks!
Except for the Northern European and Alaska cruises, all DCL cruises have a Pirate night. It's my understanding that cruises that include NYE do both Pirate night and NYE party. There may be, however, only one night with fireworks (I believe ships are only allowed to carry XX amount of explosives, and splitting that between the two nights means a shorter show).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter