Question about Narcoossees

It is kid friendly. You'll find 99% of the Disney restaurants to be kid friendly. The food is more upscale but they do have a nice kid's menu.

It can be a little loud because of the hardwood floors.

it's not hush hush quiet so that's nice. i like the kids menu...not all chicken nuggets and pb&j. my granddaughter (turning 7 this month) went there the 1st time at 4 and still tells everyone it's her favorite restaurant.

There are plenty of families dining here and also plenty of couples doing romantic dining. As long as your children aren't loud, you'll be fine. The views are beautiful here.

ALL restaurants at Disney (except for V&A`s) are kid-friendly. I would say that Narcoossees is the noisiest and most casual of all the Signatures, so no worries!

we gone to narocosee twice without our kids, but this was by choice (dinner without the kids). I saw many families bringing their kids with them. They all had a great time. I even saw grandparents bring their young grandchildern which I thought were 5 and 3. They appeared to have a great time. I would suggest asking a seat near the windows so they can look out on the lake and see magic kingdom and the boats going back-n-forth from the hotels to MK. The food was excellent for the adults. We did see children menu, which was good. I say go for it.

V & A's is the only restaraunt where you can't bring kids - other than that I would never hesitate to bring children to any restaraunt at WDW - it is Disney after all. :)

Been to Narcoossees when DS was 4 and 5. Fine... If kids get restless, there's a deck right outside the windows of the restaurant. You can always take a break in between courses and go out there and look at the castle....

We saw several families with young children dining at Narcoosees the first week of January. You will be fine!

There have always been a number of small children at Narcoosees when DH and I have been there. Restless children seem to enjoy exploring the deck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter