Question about my reservation

Bridge203618

Mouseketeer
I am going May 27 - June 4 and staying at Pop. I booked at the beginning of the month I believe. I paid my deposit with gift cards. I noticed on the WDW site it said something about all reservations needing to be secured by CC. Should I call back and put my CC on the account? Also when is the balance due? I thought I read 45 days but I also thought I read (on their site by my reservation) that I could pay it when I check it. If it is 45 days, will I get a reminder or something or do I need to calculate that myself?

I am going May 27 - June 4 and staying at Pop. I booked at the beginning of the month I believe. I paid my deposit with gift cards. I noticed on the WDW site it said something about all reservations needing to be secured by CC. Should I call back and put my CC on the account? Also when is the balance due? I thought I read 45 days but I also thought I read (on their site by my reservation) that I could pay it when I check it. If it is 45 days, will I get a reminder or something or do I need to calculate that myself?

GC is fine but make sure you keep the gift cards because if you need to cancel the ressie it gets refunded to them. As for the second part it depends on if you booked a package or room only. Package gets paid 45 days out. Room only balance can be paid at check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter