Question about Modifying a Reservation

gparr

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation currently that my wife and I will not be able to attend. I would like to give it to my sister and her husband. Looking at the website I know I cannot change my name as the primary contact (first person listed). Can I just remove my wife’s information and add the other two in and be done? If so, will they receive all of the information via the email address that I put in for them? Thanks!

You can do that...or, just use chat and have the information changed to the other guests. The emails will still come to you since you remain owner of the reservation.

, I just forward the email to my family.

Another quick yes or no question…since they will have the confirmation number and linked in their MDE they should not have any issues unlocking their door etc?

Another quick yes or no question…since they will have the confirmation number and linked in their MDE they should not have any issues unlocking their door etc?
Nope, should work although I've have had to get the front desk to fix our MBs to get us into our room before.

I had a trip a couple years ago that I missed because I broke my foot last minute. A friend was going with me and I told her to just go, we were meeting other friends. I never changed the reservation, I got the text that the room was ready, I forwarded it to her. I got the survey link after the trip was over. They never knew I wasn’t there.

I wouldn't count on the MB doing everything it's suppose to. I have tried the door a few times and never worked. It's a long walk back to lobby at BWV just to reset MB and then they not work again. I try to just do the key cards anymore.

Nope, should work although I've have had to get the front desk to fix our MBs to get us into our room before.
Indeed, 2 years ago at AKV I brought several MBs so as to color co-ordinate w/ my attire each day, thus I had to stop by the front desk several mornings on my way out to get each new color MB synched - but it could have been user error since at one point in the past I’d deactivated several MBs.

Sorry to add on to this existing thread but it is about Modifying a reservation.

Currently booked at BWV and was looking to see what else was available now that is inside of 7 months.

Not that it matters much for us but the west coast and Aulani were not checkable.
I don't recall ever seeing that but I may just not have paid attention.
Has anyone else seen this before?

1690819229312.png

Sorry to add on to this existing thread but it is about Modifying a reservation.

Currently booked at BWV and was looking to see what else was available now that is inside of 7 months.

Not that it matters much for us but the west coast and Aulani were not checkable.

View attachment 781773
You can’t modify an East coast reservation to a West coast reservation. You’d have to make a new booking. I don’t remember the specifics, but it might be something with how the trading association is set up.

View attachment 781773

It has been this way for quite awhile. I think you have to call to modify the trip.

It has been this way for quite awhile. I think you have to call to modify the trip.
You can’t modify an East coast reservation to a West coast reservation. You’d have to make a new booking. I don’t remember the specifics, but it might be something with how the trading association is set up.
Thanks.

I was staying at WDW so this is not an issue.
I just didn't remember seeing this before and just wondered if this was something screwing with the site or what.

Appreciate the feedback from you both!!

View attachment 781773
The same has been happening for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter