Question about "Mix and Match" M&M's - Which parks?

cbnsoul

DIS Veteran
My sone loved getting M&M's from the store right next to Starring Rolls in DHS (can't find the name anywhere). They are all sorts of unusual colors in large "tube" dispensers. I've never looked for them anywhere else before and, since we don't think we will make it to DHS on the next trip, I was wondering where else they can be found. I was thinking possibly at Goofy's Candy Co by Rainforest Cafe in DTD or the Confectionery in MK but I'm not sure.

Well, since no one else seemed to know, I did a bit more digging and found a picture of the M&M dispensers in the Confectionery at MK from a year ago so I hope they are still there!

I believe goofy's candy co in dtd has them and confecinany in MK does. Might also check mouse gars in epcot as i seem to recall seeing there also.

I believe the candy/ice cream store on the Boardwalk has them too. I'm sorry the name escapes me at the moment.

HTH!
Kristen

I believe the candy/ice cream store on the Boardwalk has them too. I'm sorry the name escapes me at the moment.

HTH!
Kristen

Seashore Sweets? Also Goofy's Kitchen in the Marketplace and Candy Cauldron at the West Side (DTD).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter