Question about MGM Dining

Janet11779

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm going to Disney, 8/22-29.

Made plans to eat At Mama Melrose's to get into fantasmic. I'm on dining plan.

quesion is..I've got two kids 11 and 8.

We come from NY and love our Italian food. Problem is..I booked Mama Melrose's

I'm having second thoughts, reading some of the posts.

Any other mgm where the food is really good and have fantasmic package???

It doesn't have to be Italian> Brown Derby...etc...

Any suggestions would be appreciated. THANKS!

There are only 3 restaurants that participate; MM, Brown Derby and the Hollywood & Vine buffet.

I've only eaten at MM and H&V. I've heard great things about Brown Derby though.

I enjoyed H&V as buffets go. It's good for picky eaters or fussy kids.

I also enjoyed MM very much.

edited to add, during the time of year you are going, you could easily get a great seat at about one hour before the show without the package and then you could eat where ever you want to. Then I would absolutely pick 50's Prime Time. YUM!!

Good luck deciding.

I would skip it...the food is nothing great, very bland and flavorless. The aromas from this place are deceiving! We ate there in Dec 06, they never brought us bread and we asked twice..the food was brought out lukewarm...the bean ragu that comes with the eggplant napoleon was not cookd..the beans were hard! Olive Garden is gourmet compared to this place.

I would go to 50's Prime Time, the food is very good and the place is alot of fun!

I am Italian...from Chicago...another Italian eatery capital like NY. You will be disappointed. I really enjoyed Brown Derby. You'd be better off. I have heard mixed reviews about H&V...but it can't be as bad as MM. I hated it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter