Question about MDE app

bsiev1977

Mouseketeer
My next trip happens in December 2015, and includes my sister and niece as well as myself.

I'm the planner in the group, and have the app with all the current confirmations easily at hand.

My question is, if my sister puts the app on her phone, would she be able to have all the confirmation numbers and whatnot show up? I'm just thinking about having a backup of all,our confirmations.

As long as she enters your resort confirm # everything should come up

Leading up to our family trip, we got the MDE app on our phones, and made sure we were all linked as "friends" with each other in the app. Thus when one of us made an ADR for the group, you could add the other people to it. Also one person could make FP+ reservations for everyone in the entire group at once. I could see all of my family's room reservations, their ticket information, as well as all ADRs and FPs, mine and theirs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter