Question about making slide mounts

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
I'm making slide mounts for a swap and I noticed in pictures of some on 2peas that they have stickers or other embellishments in the window part or overlapping a portion of the window.
Do you put plastic from a page protector over the window to adhere the embellishment? If not from a page protector than what from? The plastic backing from the embellishment package itself? Is that acid free?

TIA!!

Hum?? Good questions... I hope some can give you the answer.. I'll keep looking to see if you get one...
I went ahead and caved an bought the sizzix slide mounts, frame and coin holder today.. (well, it's being shipped anyway: can't find them any where around here at the stores :( )

Here is what I found:

Take advantage of the ‘float factor’. Get a really neat look by adhering an accent to a piece of transparency (or page protector). Glue the transparency behind the slide mount and the accent will appear to float in its frame!
· For quick and easy accents, apply glue dots to the back of the slide holder and position the holder over the accent. Finally, trim the excess paper.

Transparency sheets would be firmer, but for that small of an opening, page protectors should work fine. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter