question about making photo matts for swaps

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
I know I should understand by now especially since i am in this swap! I know it has to fit a 4x6 picture but does it have to frame the picture? or can the picture be on top of it? I have an idea for a decorative bottom but then just mount your picture on it. DOes that make sense and is it ok to do? I have several ideas too! so I am not sure exactly what I will make...

hi spinning, I have gotten both "frames" and then mats in past swaps. I'm up for either one, doesn't bother me a bit either way.
(I'm assuming that's what you mean by the decorative border and then put the picture on top: a mat :D ) maggie

I'm game ...! Spinning, if you are willing to take on this project, then I'll take whatever I get & make good use of it, I'm sure :)!

I am making my holiday mats atleast one set of the 10 to put the picture on top of the mat. I didn't even think about making frames. I have an idea for one set but haven't come up with anything for the other but, I will.

I'm going to check out the LSS (well not really local driving 2 hours to meet SIL to go cropping for the day) tomorrow and try and figure out how I'm going to make the other set of mats.

Would you all prefer one set be frames?

I'm not picky. I'm to excited thinking about all the goodies I will get in the mail. Frames or mat , both sound good to me.
Cyndi ( AKANickidahling )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter