Question about Magical Gatherings Breakfast

Maleficent13

<font color=blue>Heh Heh, you're all gonna die<br>
I had posted a thread about breakfast at Tony's, and someone responded to me that you could now eat there if you had a party of 8 or more for a "Magical Gathering". My question is this: is a "magical gathering" a vacation package, or can anyone do this breakfast as long as they have 8 or more people? Thanks for any help! :confused:

Hi, we have a Magical Gathering planned for December and the CM I spoke to when I made the reservation gave me a phone number for the Grand Gatherings Planner (407)WDW-PLAN to use when we wanted to book any of the Grand Gathering experiences. You get a Grand Gathering number to use in your reservations, so I think you would need it to make the breakfast reservations. :D

Sorry, I think I misunderstood your post.....Magical Gatherings is not a special package...we booked just rooms only...if you are all staying at the same hotel, they will keep all of your rooms together....and it gives you the chance to experience any of the Grand Gathering experiences they offer. If you already have reservations, just call and get an ID number!:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!