• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about luggage tags for DME

PhillyDisnynut

Mouseketeer
I got my luggage tags today. Now there is only 4 of them 2 of us are traveling, and they all have the date we are arriving on them. When we made our arrangements we didnt know our flight times. Actually usair has change our flight 3 different times. So hopefully the times we have now are going to stay this way.
But my question is shouldn't we have lu/ :confused3 ggage tags for the trip back also? Or do they only give you 1 tag for each way

PhillyDisnynut said:
I got my luggage tags today. Now there is only 4 of them 2 of us are traveling, and they all have the date we are arriving on them. When we made our arrangements we didnt know our flight times. Actually usair has change our flight 3 different times. So hopefully the times we have now are going to stay this way.
But my question is shouldn't we have lu/ :confused3 ggage tags for the trip back also? Or do they only give you 1 tag for each way
DME delivers your checked luggage to your resort room at the beginning of your WDW resort stay.

DME doesn't deliver your checked luggage to your home at the end of your WDW resort stay.

So you only need DME tags for the beginning of your vacation. You put them onto you luggage before you check in for your flight at your home airport. A few hours after you check in for your room at your resort, your bags will magically appear in your room. You don't even have to be there.

On the way home you take your luggage to the airport with you in the belly of the DME coach; at the airport, you check your bags in the usual way. Or, with some airlines (not US Airways), you can check our luggage right in the lobby of your WDW resort. In either case, your luggage only gets standard airline baggage destination tags, and you retrieve your luggage from baggage claim at your home airport.

Thanks,I should have been more clear, i was wondering about how the luggage gets on the bus on the way back, i wasnt sure if we had to get it ourselves or the hotel had it placed ontothe bus that they schedule it on.
That is where i was confused if we had to tag the luggage so it would get put on the same bus as us. But now i understand :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter