Question about location of the apartments

mdotcom

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm thinking about doing the cp for spring 2012 and was wondering if anyone could tell me where exactly the apartments are located in relation to the parks. I don't want to have to drive like a half hour just to get to work :p

Thanks!!

It's not far. I worked at EPCOT (the closet park) and my commute was about ten minutes give or take a few if there was traffic. The furthest away is the Magic Kingdom. That might take you about fifteen or twenty minutes. It's extremely doable and having your own car beats the crap out of ever taking the buses.

If you have to get the buses then Magic Kingdom takes the longest I think - I was at Vista Way for my first program and it took about 20 minutes if I remember rightly but longer to get back because the bus stopped at all the other housing complexes first before mine! :) Hollywood Studios was only about 15 minutes from Vista though which is where my second program was!

I parked in the front of Epcot - door to door was 12 minutes (so out my door at Patterson walking into the Main Entrance breakroom). I loved working at Epcot

If you are familiar with the area at all (or are looking at google maps), the apartments are just on the other side of I4 from the Disney property. It's about 15 minutes to the parks, depending on which one you are headed to and what time of day it is.

If you are familiar with the area at all (or are looking at google maps), the apartments are just on the other side of I4 from the Disney property. It's about 15 minutes to the parks, depending on which one you are headed to and what time of day it is.

agree:wizard::wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter