• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about land and sea on our own??

Skylarr29

DIS Veteran
Does Disney provide transportation from a Disney resort if you book your land and sea package seperatly??? TIA

I believe that it is up to you to purchase Disney transfers if you don't book the package thru them. It tends to be less expensive to rent a car for the day & drop it off at the PC office, then pick it up & drop at the airport.

Just wondering if I wanted to create my own land and sea if there was any kind of discount offered on rooms before or after the cruise?

Nope. I just put my own "Land/Sea/Land" trip together... no discount because I was cruising!

If you want to add days before your land portion you have to go thru DCL to do so. That is because the 7 day hopper MYW tickets will not be issued until your official land sea begins. You can look at the saving of upgrading your MYW tickets to 10 day passes for a VERY small amount as a discount. ;) It is even reasonable to add the no expiration to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter